[Agda] Pretty Print Line Length
Philip Wadler
2018-05-23 19:41:21 UTC
How does one adjust the length of the pretty-printed expression, e.g., when
using ^C^N in Emacs mode? Apologies if this is obvious, but I could not
spot it in the documentation or with a Google search. Cheers, -- P

. \ Philip Wadler, Professor of Theoretical Computer Science,
. /\ School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh
. / \ and Senior Research Fellow, IOHK
. http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/wadler/
Ulf Norell
2018-05-23 20:07:07 UTC
There's currently no option to change this. If you feel adventurous the
pretty-print document is
rendered here:

https://github.com/agda/agda/blob/7b120057db1bca4bb304e3a77fb0fc5ca1fb6ca1/src/full/Agda/Interaction/EmacsTop.hs#L139

/ Ulf
Post by Philip Wadler
How does one adjust the length of the pretty-printed expression, e.g.,
when using ^C^N in Emacs mode? Apologies if this is obvious, but I could
not spot it in the documentation or with a Google search. Cheers, -- P
. \ Philip Wadler, Professor of Theoretical Computer Science,
. /\ School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh
. / \ and Senior Research Fellow, IOHK
. http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/wadler/
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.
Philip Wadler