[Agda] Binary library reference
Sergei Meshveliani
2018-02-02 20:43:54 UTC
Dear Agda page owner,

can you, please, set the reference to my Binary library to

http://wiki.portal.chalmers.se/agda/pmwiki.php?n=Main.Libraries
?

Probably it fits the section
"Libraries, i.e. code which is intended to be reused",
or may be,
"Other developments".

I suggest this reference:

Binary, a certified library for operations with binary natural numbers,
suggested as optimization-extension-replacement for the Bin
part in Standard library,
by Sergei Meshveliani.

http://www.botik.ru/pub/local/Mechveliani/binNat/

(the current version there is Binary 3.0).

Regards,

------
Sergei
Jonathan Prieto-Cubides
2018-02-02 21:25:38 UTC
Hi Sergei,

You can edit this page yourself. Just click on the top menu the
option "Edit" using the password *agda *and that's it.

BR,

Jonathan.
Post by Sergei Meshveliani
Dear Agda page owner,
can you, please, set the reference to my Binary library to
http://wiki.portal.chalmers.se/agda/pmwiki.php?n=Main.Libraries
?
Probably it fits the section
"Libraries, i.e. code which is intended to be reused",
or may be,
"Other developments".
Binary, a certified library for operations with binary natural numbers,
suggested as optimization-extension-replacement for the Bin
part in Standard library,
by Sergei Meshveliani.
http://www.botik.ru/pub/local/Mechveliani/binNat/
Cordialmente,
Jonathan S. Prieto C.
Sergei Meshveliani
2018-02-03 10:28:43 UTC
Post by Jonathan Prieto-Cubides
Hi Sergei,
You can edit this page yourself. Just click on the top menu the
option "Edit" using the password agda and that's it.
Thank you. It is done.

------
Sergei